20131029

one year

Last Saturday I celebrated the first anniversary of turning my life upside down and leaving Poland.

On that occasion I did the fabolous nothing special all day long - that was probably the first weekend since a year that felt like I have a normal life. Yes, I missed that.

Putting some numbers together, over the past year I:
1. lived in 3 cities on 3 continents
2. visited 9 countries
3. 20 times packed and unpacked all my belongings (Thai backpacking doesn't count)
4. lived in 13 apartments (not counting if stayed less than a week)
5. stayed in 12 hotels
6. went up to 4 large coffees a day
7. went down to 2 beers + 0 cigarettes already causing headache
8. grew old of at least 5 years

Coincidence or not - on Saturday I found a chair on the sidewalk and took it with me - this way I got myself the very first piece of furniture.
Now I'm planning to sit down and relax.



No comments:

Post a Comment